The Turkish government has facilitated the requirements for obtaining citizenship through real estate investment, by making any person buy a property for the amount of 250 thousand dollars instead of one million dollars, and people who have obtained Turkish citizenship are entitled to give citizenship to their children under the age of 18 years.
Conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship through real estate investment
Turkish citizenship is only granted to persons who meet the following conditions:
- Buying a property worth no less than 250 thousand dollars to become a Turkish citizen.
- Keep the property and not sell it for 3 years
- Preparing the documents required to obtain the property
- Clean your criminal record from problems
Documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship through real estate investment:
- A copy of the title deed paper
- The original payment receipt from the seller’s and buyer’s account
- Passport translation and attestation
- A copy of the power of attorney for the citizenship application
Based on this, we have learned about the requirements for obtaining Turkish citizenship through real estate investment, and we find that Capsper Company provides the best real estate experts and the best solutions for buying a property in Turkey, takes care of its customers and helps them obtain Turkish citizenship through real estate, and it can also advise you If you contact us via the following WhatsApp number of the company